Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Thanksgiving Cards

Give Thanks Blog Challenge!!!




Here are a few more cards I created. I ran out of the Thanksgiving cards I previously showed.  I had to make more of course!!! The challenge is over at http://svgcuttingfiles.blogspot.com/2014/11/give-thanks-blog-challenge.html

You can find some awesome files over at their page http://www.svgcuttingfiles.com/

The Pilgrim Snoopy is not found on their page because it is from a previous blog hop.  They do tons of challenges and hops for free files. Isn't that awesome. They are one time files for those hops and will not be released again. The gals who design for them have great projects too!

I love their files. They are so addicting as you can see. I can't believe that I have made these many cards. I am not usually a card person but I think I maybe now. Ive gotten my inspiration back! Thanks for visiting me today.







Happy Crafting and please go check out their page. 

6 comments:

  1. These are so super cute! Love that Snoopy! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I think this one is so cute too. Thanks for joining us over at SVGCutting files

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sooo much i always have fun with you guys

      Delete
  3. So adorable! I love snoopy! Thanks for sharing at SVG Cutting Files.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love snoopy too. i love watching everyone make projects. they are all so different!!!

      Delete