Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Give Thanks Blog Challenge

I got some inspiration this last night and this morning to make something cute and fun.  Over at http://svgcuttingfiles.blogspot.com/2014/11/give-thanks-blog-challenge.html they are having a blog challenge. I haven't done one in while being so busy with schooling my kids and other life stuff. I decided to make something CUTE and adorable. I used a file from their site. Here'e the link http://svgcuttingfiles.com/catalog.php?item=193 . I used the the cute little sheep and typed and printed Thank Ewe for the sentiment. The little sheep from the file was ADORABLY cute. I use inks to add shading to the edges. Used bling for the cheeks. Used a white gel pen to highlight the eyes. Popped the cute sheep on fun foam and added it to a card I made using card stock. I just measured from the envelope and went smaller. I love these files from their shop. THEY'RE CUTE!





So THANK EWE for visiting my page and Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. These are ADORABLE! Those sheep are the cutest and I love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love the coordinating sentiment. TFS with us at SVGCutting files

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute! Perfect for a "thank ewe". Thanks for joining SVG Cutting Files' Challenge.

    ReplyDelete