Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Thanksgiving Cards


Give Thanks Blog Challenge!!!



There are some cards I made for family. Normally don't do cards too often but I got inspired by this blog challenge over at http://svgcuttingfiles.blogspot.com/2014/11/give-thanks-blog-challenge.html
I got this file from one of the blog hops they hold on their site. The files we get are a one time deal so if you want the files you must show up and participate and comment. I love their hops.  I used the woodstock and pumpkins.

I used various card stock, gel pen, stickles, ink pads for edges, my atg tape gun, tombo glue, and scotts quick dry glue. I typed and printed out the sentiment "Happy Thanksgiving" seeing I can't find some of my stamps or just dont have one. Any who I love how he turned out. Now to sign and mail them off to family.





Hope you create something to give thanks. Happy Crafting everyone!

3 comments: