Tuesday, March 10, 2015

More Imagine drawings

I was sitting here watching/playing my World of Warcraft game. While waiting for things I started doodling. This is what I came up with. One of my Facebook Groups is having an event and you have to use the word Imagine. 

Materials Used:

Fine point Permanent Marker
Crayola Markers
Apricot Crayon for skin
Water
Brush
Kosher Salt



This girl just came to while I was playing. Just kept drawing till I liked the end result. 

Used a brush and water on the yellow parts then added Kosher Salt. Let it sit for about 30 mins and then scraped it off. It gave it a nice texture to it. 


I used Water on the shirt of this guy and then the Kosher Salt. Left it on there a little bit.  Turned the gray shirt different color but also gave it some texture and added some discoloration on the shirt. Looks like dots. I've been drawing this guy since middle school. I saw a face of this on a cartoon sheet. I have modified and changed it since then.



This one is one of my doodles I usually do with my art work. The only thing is I didn't fill in the hole thing. Some people might not see the word in it. I will make another one where it is hidden. 


No comments:

Post a Comment