Monday, March 9, 2015

Imagine Art Piece

Its still drying. Used a technique I saw my kids use in art class a few weeks ago. Did mine a little different. Took a blank index card and drew with a permanent marker. Then used my highlighters and kids markers to color it all in. Then I used a paint brush and brushed water all over the colors. Then sprinkled Kosher Salt all over. More in some places than others. Let sit for 20 mins. Wiped away. And this is what came of it. I could have waited longer to fully dry paper. But wanted to see what I made. Then I added IMAGINE to the side of it. I will sign it once done and Abandon it somewhere for someone to find or abandon it in the mail for someone!





The photo's below are of it fully dried. It changes once dried. 



No comments:

Post a Comment