Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Birthday Card

Here is a simple birthday card I made for a friend. Just cut a card stock long enough to hold the Prima doll stamped image. I stamped it on 3 different card stocks. Fussy cut the dress, shoes, and hair. Highlighted her hair with a fine point permanent marker and white gel pen.  Used the marker and pen on the rest of the doll. Used the white gel pen around the card. Used my new Martha Stewart stamps for the sentiment. I stamped the boarder then the sentiment. I then fussy cut it out and popped it up on fun foam and hot glued it down. Jazzed it up with bling.  Blinged up the doll with a necklace and on her boots. Used pastel chalk for blush on her cheeks.



I will be giving it to her tomorrow. Hope she likes it. It is one of a kind just like her. 





No comments:

Post a Comment