Monday, June 2, 2014

CherubLooWho Altered Box

Here is a box that I altered. I took a paper mache box that I've been hoarding/not know what to do with it.  I finally used it. I took some white linen acrylic paint and some kind of blue acrylic paint (dont remember color) and mixed it for a lighter blue color. I let it dry over night. I found some pretty card stock papers at a yard sale my neighbor was having. There wasn't much in the stack but there were some pretty ones. I love how it turned out before all the flowers and the digi image onto it. i shall make another one if I can find more pretty papers like this one!!

Materials used

Card stock
paper flowers
handmade paper flowers
resins
bling
stickles
inks
shabby flower
recollections flowers.
drawer pull
brads
gesso white acrylic paint










Please go visit https://www.facebook.com/cynthialoowho and check out her digis. You can also visit her page for her digis and other templates http://cynthialoowho.com/digital-loowho-stamps/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment