Monday, June 9, 2014

ATC Challenge: Summer Fun #2

Here is my 2nd ATC card. Theme was to use NO CARD STOCK (no card stock papers from paper pads or individual sheets).

I colored a book page from a previous project using ink pads. Used 2 Tim Holtz colors which I cannot remember the names of and 2 others by studio G. I stamped an image on the clear acrylic piece and painted the image. I used glossy accents to adhere the clear packaging piece to the book page after the stamped image and paint dried. then using stickles I made it look like there were fire works. I also glittered her shirt and bow on her hat.

Materials used:

Clear Packaging
Chipboard backing
Book page
Inks from ink pad
Glossy Accents
Acrylic Paint
Stickles
Puff paints (I think not sure theres no label  on them)








No comments:

Post a Comment