Monday, May 26, 2014

Pinkie Pie Banner

Here is a banner that I made. I used a cut file from http://svgcuttingfiles.com/ . I had sooo much fun making her. I used chalk inks from the 1.50 bin that I bought at Michael's Art's and Craft Store.  Then I used a cut that was free when I got my Silhouette. I inked the edges of the banner with Tim Holtz tea die distress ink. I added stickles to Pinkie Pies name. Used Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge to cut out the letters. I used some bling/resins to add a little something else to the banner. Used mini blings for her Cutie mark since the cut didn't have it. Then used my Martha Stewart colored pencils to add the strings to the balloons. Used 2 colors of tulle to connect the banner and turned them into bows. I love this. I will be doing more projects and cuts with Pinkie Pie.





I hope that you enjoyed my project. I had a lot of fun creating her and this banner. Please feel free to comment and go check out  http://svgcuttingfiles.com/ for more cute and fun SVG cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment