Sunday, May 25, 2014

A Couple Layouts

I DO NOT normally make layouts and when I do they are usually just layouts to not only challenge myself but they are not in a book. I also make layouts to sell but not very often.

Here are a couple layouts that I've done for challenges on a Facebook group page. 


This one I created first using a layout that I had help with from one of the gals on the site. She posted the sheet and I just went with it. I LOVED how it came out. I modified the 2 page layout to meet my needs. It came out awesome I think. The tear bears I bought off an auction group on Facebook. I LOVE THOSE TOO! 


This is the 2nd 2 page layout that we were challenged to do. I just modified it to meet my needs. I made the white sheets into mats so they are bigger than 4 x 6. They are 4.25 x 6.25. This was a kit I bought except I added the red and words (which were not in the kit). It came out pretty nice!


I would like you to challenge yourself to creating something you are not used to making with your crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment