Sunday, May 25, 2014

I Finished a 12 x 12!

These photos will show you what layout helpers I used. I did modify them to fit my needs and the way that I saw them.

Here is my finished book. Sorry bad lighting for the cover. I bought this on sale at Michael's Arts and Craft Store on sale plus used my 25% off even sale items. I just added this set of Mickey stickers that I had on hand from MANY MANY years ago. I finally got to use them after hoarding them. 

Here is the first layout for the first page. It came out pretty good. I find it hard to do the first page, but when I saw this layout I knew I wanted to use it.


Here is the 1st 2 page layout. I used my Mickey Font cartridge for the font and the Mickey heads. I did use a whole puncher to punch out the white buttons for the bottom part.


Once I found a layout I liked to fit this many photos (took forever). I just used this one because I loved the way the layout looked on paper and I wanted it for these photos. I didn't know how I would make them fit. I played for a while with them until I got it the way I wanted.


This one is one of my favorites. Don't get me wrong I love them all but this was fun and a pain to do. I didn't have enough photos to use for the layout but I did find a way as you can see. 


This 2 page was a little more difficult because of the image on the papers. I worked around it. My kids were playing on a bounce house so I used it. They were having sooo much fun. Cut out all the circles using Plantin Schoolbook cricut cartridge. Cut them in many different sizes. I even used a hole puncher for the very small ones.


Yummy Treats!!!! Man this was at the end of the day for them. They were tired but wanted ice cream. This layout came out pretty easy and was modified. It was simple but cute.


Last but not least is the "The End" page. I wasn't sure how to end it but had an idea. bu a friend suggest something with "The End"



No comments:

Post a Comment