Thursday, December 18, 2014

Anything Christmas Blog Challenge!!

Here is my 2nd creation for the 
Anything Christmas Blog Challenge!!!!

You can find more info here: 

I bought the images off  their site here: 

The file was perfect seeing we live in Florida and this was a perfect svg cut for this. Instead of using the slider part I just glued him together. 

Seeing one of the gals use this cut I had to do it too! It reminded me of a photo my son had taken last year while leaving Lowe's. My son took a photo with a short wearing santa last year. He saw the guy and asked if he could take a photo with him. It was so cute.

Materials Used

Card Stock
Smootch shimmer sprays
TimHoltz sprays
silver paper doilie
svg file
stickles
PeachyCheap Stamp for eyes
Merry Christmas Stamp
TimHoltz inks
scissors to distress edge of paper
white gel pen
fine tip permanent marker
Swirl emboss folder





Gonna put it in a 12 x 12 sleeve and hang it in my craft room once the glitter drys. Happy Crafting

4 comments:

  1. LOL! This is so fun! Love that you have a pic of your son and a Santa with shorts on! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout looks FANTASTIC, LOVE the great pic!!! Thanks for playing along with us at SVG Cutting Files!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! love that Santa has shorts on. Thanks for linking up this month at SVG Cutting files.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute layout !!! thanks for joining us in the SVG Cutting Files challenge !

    Michelle ~
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete