Wednesday, July 30, 2014

tag 11 project 13

Here is a tag that I worked on this morning. I had the doll image done for over a week now. I finally got around to putting it together. I inked the tag using various inks in my stash. Some are Tim Holtz and others were studio G. I used a half paper doily and inked it with chalk ink. I then sewed around the edges. Once I put the ribbons through the top I then sewed it to the papers. I tore some scraps, inked them and then added them to the bottom of the tag. Used some fabric flowers which I sewed onto the the tag then covered it with Stickles.  Used stickles in the center of the flower and on the flower. Wrote out Live Love Laugh on scrap card stock, inked the edges, glue down, traced with a fine point marker and sewed it down to give it a little more  detail. On the reverse side I stamped out a journal page and inked it and adhered it to the back of the tag. Used my stamp with my name on it and signed and dated it.



You can use this on a gift, on a gift bag, instead of a card give the tag, use it as a book mark, or anything you can put your mind too! Its so versatile. 





No comments:

Post a Comment