Sunday, July 6, 2014

FUN! Artist Trading Card's or ATC's

Here are some ATC's or Artist Trading Cards that I made.  Used recycled cereal boxes from my stash as the base. Then added card stock to the front and back. Use a fine tip black pen and white gel pen to high light the ATC's. I saw the Suzie Zoo stickers on my desk and was like why not make some quick ATC's for a new group I joined called Art Abandonment.

Art Abandonment is a large group of Artists who create all different sorts of art work and abandon them at various places. The artist come from all around the world. Go check it out at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArtAbandonment/ 

Everyone has so much talent and I think it is a great idea to brighten someones day! Seeing I will be out and about tomorrow I made these 3 to leave them as long as I do not get caught. See I've never done it but the artists in the group say they sneak these items in various places where people will pick them up or just look. I would love to see if someone picked up one of my cards or would send me an email that they received it. Maybe they could give it a try!

Any who I will try post photos where I leave it! Maybe if you are in the area to pick up that would be awesome!



Here is the first one i made tonight

2nd one I made tonight

3rd one I made tonight 
the word believe is popped up. the butterfly is just glued down in the center and the antennas



No comments:

Post a Comment