Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Spring/Summer Fun Mini Mini kit






Here is a mini I loved making. Its great for your purse, as a gift, or just to have on your desk. I hope that you like it. Sorry all I have right now is the one. The price includes price, shipping, and confirmation/tracking number. If you have any questions fill free to ask me. You can email me at stephanoid69@msn.com or badgirlmama@gmail.com.

The kit is 312 pcs total

8-chipboard diary/journal pcs
14-pen/phone pcs.
20-diary/journal card stock
20-pens in card stock
20- flowers on card stock
120- phone pcs
43-pk count bling
16-count orange bling
1-pink butterfly
10-paper clips
11-buttons
3-pearls
3-pink prima flowers
3-fabric flowers
4-celebrate it flowers
12-ribbons from 6"-24"
3- Fibers
1-fancy lace

No comments:

Post a Comment