Friday, May 14, 2010

Color Challenge @ MyPinkStamper.com







Hi Ladies and Gents. Here is a card that I made using Yellow, Green, and Brown for the color challenge @ mypinkstamper.com. I used my brown cats-eye to distress the edges of the card stock. I stamped Home is where your heart lives and popped it up using scotch mounting tape. I love that saying. I also handmade a rose using a brown metallic card stock from the Recollections paper line. I used my Serenade Cartridge on my Cricut to cut out 3 flower die cuts to make the rose. I hope you like what I've made. Have a great Day.

3 comments:

  1. I love the flower! Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love it! I like making flowers with my cricut as well and have posted a few tutorials over there. It's so fun, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card...beautiful flower!!

    ReplyDelete