Thursday, April 13, 2017

Crocheted Inspired Baby Converse Shoes Sizes 3-6 months old




Here are some cute baby converse inspired shoes I created. I used two different patterns to make these. 



The red converse came from the pattern HERE.

I had a difficult time with this pattern. It was a little hard to understand so I kind improvised a little bit. They came out pretty good I think. I stuffed them with a little puff ball I made to put in shoes to make them hold up. That is why it looks puffy.








This pattern was pretty easy to use. You can find the pattern HERE.


I really liked the pattern for this one. I had this multi-color acrylic yarn and I love how it turned out. I think I may want to try one in Black instead of the white. This pattern is a little more firm. I just don't know how they get the fronts to be up. I think I may be doing something wrong. Either way they look so darn cute. I have to make myself a set for my home.




No comments:

Post a Comment