Wednesday, September 2, 2015

New things

You can find JPEG/Digital Files and Pre-Cut stickers in my shop at https://www.etsy.com/shop/LynnsCraftyBoutique

There are always new digital files and pre-cut images. Please check it out and there is always a different coupon that I randomly post up on my etsy page so make sure to check it out!


This is my first week for my new Erin Condren Planner. Not much there because I just started. 


This is the 2nd week. Got busier.


This week was SUPER busy. I was dog sitting alot.


Did this rainbow layout for the first week of September


This is for the 2nd week of September


3rd week of September


This is the last week of September


First week of October


This is for my Birthday/Anniversary week in January! Yes I went far ahead but wanted these colors. 



HAPPY PLANNING!



No comments:

Post a Comment