Sunday, August 10, 2014

Prima Doll Tag Challenge: tag 12 project 15

I measured the tag at 3.50 inches across to 8.75 inches in length. I added the lace trim on the bottom.
I stamped on beige card stock and a floral card stock. I then fussy cut them both out and adhered the floral pattern to the beige pattern. I used my artist pencils to color the hair brown and then red. I used my black fine tip to add black and then white gel pen to highlight her hair. I sewed at her waist. I then stamped the images of "sewing mends the soul" and the dress form. I sewed around the edges of the saying.  I added the ribbon to the hole I punched. I then sewed around the edges. It needed a charm sew (hehe) I got some scissor charms that I had and added to a piece of twine. I glue it by her hands and then sewed it. Then I added flowers and to end it I added glitter using stickles icicle. Added blush to her cheeks using light pink chalk pastels. On the back to decorate it I used 2 different stamps the glasses and saying "just a Creative type of Girl". I got those two stamps on Lisitia. Then I sewed around the edges of that 2 times and inked it with my light pink chalk ink. added stickles to the dot parts of the words and the ends of the glasses. Then I stamped it with my signature and dated. VIOLA its complete!

















No comments:

Post a Comment