Sunday, September 5, 2010

Kirks Kindergarten Mini

Here is a mini that I did for my son Kirk when he was in Kindergarten. These photos are from the first day of school, his Halloween parade, and his school picture. Here are the materials I used.

Apple chipboard from Michaels Art's and Craft Store
Reminisce papers, diecuts, and stickers
Some school buttons (note pad, journal book)
Lime green, light blue, and yellow brads (on the backpack page)
Buttons from my button jar
Zig Archival pen
ATG gun adhesive
Fabri-Tac Adhesive
Small used pencil from his school
Bling from recollections (dollar bin at Michaels)
Felt 3-D Stickers
Alphabet stickers from the Reminisce collection

I hope you enjoy this mini I made for my sons kindergarten experience. There are more pictures I will add like his graduation ceremony. I have quite a few of those to add but I will make another/bigger book for everything later on. I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment